Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
313 Arezzo Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1393208
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
European living at the base of Paris Mountain, located in Montebello one of Greenville's most prestigious gated communities just minutes to downtown Greenville and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This incredible Tuscan villa boasts charm and superior finishes. The interior is warm and inviting with stained beamed ceilings and a gleaming abundance of natural light and access to both covered front porch and side terrace. The magnificent kitchen features warm stained custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliance, beautiful designer granite countertops with limestone back splash, an eat in breakfast bar and a huge walk in pantry. The large laundry room boasts custom cabinetry, laundry sink, built in ironing board and is conveniently located adjacent to the Master suite. Just off the kitchen, a computer desk area serves as a quaint home office. The large Dining area begs for entertaining and opens out to an expansive terrace if you decide to take your party outside. The outdoor fireplace with gas logs is an ideal place to gather on cool evenings. The gas grill and patio is located just a few steps down in the oversized shaded side yard. Another fantastic feature of this home is it has two master bedrooms on the main level. The first master with coffered ceiling and hardwood floors is tucked away for optimal privacy. The master suite is truly luxurious and features: a large tiled shower, jetted tub, his and hers' granite top vanities, a linen closet and large customized walk-incloset. The second main level master has a walk in closet and access to a full bath with furniture type vanity sink, which could also be used as an office or perfect for a nursery. Upstairs there is a large rec/movie room with wet bar, large third bedroom full bath and a 40x12 walk-in attic storage and large covered veranda with splendid city and mountain view plus breathtaking sunsets. Montebello is a private gated community offering many open air parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green and stocked fishing lake. 2018 HOA dues 1650. New buyer transfer of property fee 300. Attorney transfer fee 179. Landscape Mantenance Fee $825. bi-annually. Improvements/Additions Painted outdoor brick, gutters and rod iron fencing 2016 Resurfaced garage floor 2016 Inside Custom 4" Plantation Shutters 2016 Shower Doors 2016 Garage Custom Cabinetry 2017 Custom Entry Door 2017 Surround Sound for Great/Movie Room upstairs 2017 Extended patio 2017 Two new water heaters 2018 Fresh Inside Paint April 2019 Clean Carpets March 2019
- MLS® #1393208
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Katherine Barr
- Listing Office:Profound Real Estate
- Address313 Arezzo Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 313 Arezzo Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1393208)
|Price Reduced (from $629,000)||$600,000||$29,000 (4.61%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.