Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Stratham Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1393401
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Every feature you have been dreaming of can be found in this like new Craftsman style home that offers a super convenient downtown Greenville location, luxury finishes throughout, and award winning & highly desired school zonings! Amazing curb appeal is created by 7 Stratham Street’s expertly crafted exterior that showcases a covered front porch with orb style lighting, attractive Certain Teed hardi-board siding, and neatly manicured landscaping that adds seasonal color! A Queen Anne style front door with dentil molding opens to the interior where you will discover and inviting open floorplan and Red Oak hardwood floors that stretch throughout the majority of the home. A gas log fireplace punctuated by a craftsman style wood mantle anchors the large Great Room that also gives plenty of space for entertaining or casual everyday living. No expense was spared in the Gourmet Kitchen. In addition to its efficient design, it also includes durable white marble countertops, a subway tile backsplash, Bosch stainless steel appliance package, and custom cabinetry that provides ample storage for all your Kitchen gadgets. Board and batten wainscoting defines the elegant Dining Room along with glass front stemware closet, and a gorgeous Uttermost chandelier that sets the stage for upscale entertaining. A private Master Suite can be found just down the hall. It beckons you at the end of a long day with a comfortable bedroom and an ensuite bath equipped with a Carolina walk-in closet, custom tiled shower with multiple heads & glass enclosure, and an extended vanity with dual sinks and a black pearl brushed granite countertop. The main level of the home also includes the Laundry Room and a Powder Room with a marble topped vanity and unique pendant lighting with a pulley that adds an extra touch of charm! All of the secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs. They each have been styled with hardwood floors, crown molding, walk-in Carolina closet, and lighted ceiling fan. The second bedroom has its own private bath, while the others share a centrally located hall bath that also boasts luxury finishes! Outstanding features continue outside! You will love the screened porch, gated driveway, natural gas connection for a grill, discreet side entry double Garage, and a fenced & level backyard that’s ready for outdoor fun!
- MLS® #1393401
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cy Bagheri
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address7 Stratham Street
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:01pm CDT.