Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Highland Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1393471
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Augusta Road charmer with 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths originally built in 1928 and meticulously renovated in 2012. Approx. 4500sf of heated and cooled space with an additional almost 1000 sf of covered outdoor space on a double lot offers a rare opportunity in the Augusta Circle school zone. This home offers both formal and casual spaces with a dining room and living room flanking the front entry and a 66 foot long central hallway leading to the kitchen, den, and bedrooms. Each bedroom features its own full private bathroom and closet. The open kitchen has a large central island with a reclaimed wood counter top. Appliances include 48" Dacor dual fuel range, Electrolux all refrigerator and all freezer, a quiet Miele dishwasher, and a built in "sonic" ice maker. Upstairs is a +/-900 sf playroom/bunkroom which offers the perfect hangout space and homework nooks. The walk-in attic runs the length of the home and offers plenty of storage or future expansion potential if needed. Outside, there's a 4 car garage for parking your fleet, or having space for your hobby. Half of the garage is heated and cooled and offers additional space for hobbies or parking. The 50' long pool was originally built in the 1960's and is a perfect place for outdoor entertainment. Flanked by a 22'x22' covered outdoor patio with wood-burning fireplace, this outdoor space has almost year round use. This home and property offer an exceptional lifestyle within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Augusta Rd, Augusta Circle school, and the city park, Rockwood Park. The details in this home are not to be missed and include original doors and hardware from 1928, stained glass transom windows, a doctor's door from the master closet, full irrigation, landscape lighting, speakers in the den, kitchen, dining room, and porches, and so much more! This is the home you've worked hard for, not your standard "price-per-square foot" home --make it yours today!
- MLS® #1393471
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- RoofArchitectural, Wood Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Heidi Putnam
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address24 Highland Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Ice Machine
- HeatingNatural Gas, Radiator
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 24 Highland Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1393471)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$1,425,000||$70,000 (4.68%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,495,000||$55,000 (3.55%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,695,000)||$1,550,000||$145,000 (8.55%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:31pm CDT.