Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Annenberg Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1393498
Home in Pendleton Plantation 054 Easley SC
PRICE IMPROVEMENT FOR QUICK SELL. Seller’s new build is almost ready and present home must sell. OPEN HOUSE Sunday, 6/23/19 2-4. Make your way HOME to 112 Annenberg Lane in Pendleton Plantation, located in the heart of Powdersville. Enjoy cul-de-sac living and the safety of no thru-traffic. You’ll find mature shade trees perfect for summer days as you relax on the front porch. This is Ryan Home’s popular Avondale floor plan with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. An unforgettable entrance to this southern charmer is impressive with gleaming hardwoods, a grand 2-story foyer, and staircase leading to the catwalk that overlooks living area and foyer. A formal dining room and an office, or flex room, with French doors flank either side of staircase to the second floor. The kitchen has over 100 feet of NEW granite counters, gracious room for cooking, dining, and entertaining. A tall bar counter between the kitchen and breakfast area seats an additional two guests. This floor plan is a favorite for the open concept. A large breakfast room, possibly even a sun-room, framed by windows, opens to the back of the home for easy access to an extra large deck and outdoor space ready for grilling and games. Enjoy plenty of natural light in the living area anchored with columns and tall atrium style windows, a vaulted ceiling, and fireplace with gas logs. Main level also includes a pantry, laundry room, bedroom, and convenient full bath. The second floor houses 3 bedrooms, an additional full bath, and a Master suite that is sure to astonish. You may find it difficult to fill the two walk-in closets. A separate walk-in shower, garden tub, his and her vanities, and separate water closet finish out the master bath. This home has an attached heated and cooled 3 car garage and an additional 28 x 14 detached 2-car garage with power that could also serve as a garden house, ‘she-shed,’ or other creative space. Roof was replaced in 2017, hot water and disposal are also new. Dual heating/cooling thermostats; sprinkler system front and back yard. Powdersville schools! This home has too many lovely features to name and has been meticulously maintained by the original owners. Move in just in time for summer activities.
- MLS® #1393498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ronda Ellison
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address112 Annenberg Lane
- SubdivisionPendleton Plantation 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 112 Annenberg Lane, Easley, SC (MLS® #1393498)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $341,900)||$335,000||$6,900 (2.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm CDT.