Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Tully Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1393646
Home in Brookstone Meadows Anderson SC
16th Green! Imagine living on a fabulous golf course, in an immaculate 4BR, 3.5 bath brick home with all the finest of details & upgrades in the Wren School District! Some buyers don’t want to settle, they want only the best in Quality & Features without all the hassle. So wish no more, soaring 18 ft ceilings, custom hardwood flooring & exquisite moldings & archways can be yours. Voted the best entertaining home in the neighborhood, this beauty has an expansive 30 ft deck with the best view of the golf course and lush landscaped lawn. If you work from home or enjoy a quiet area to read, the Living Room/Office/Music room is a great oasis just off the grand foyer with a 20ft tray ceiling. Whether it is a party for 50 or a quaint dinner for two the formal Dining Room is spacious & elegant with a French doors that open up to a Juliet balcony. The Two Story Great Room is complete with gas fireplace, recessed lighting and is flooded with natural light. The gourmet kitchen features custom made solid wood cabinetry, corian countertops, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash, planked ceilings, center island with pendant lighting and an awesome walk in pantry. The Master Bedroom Owner’s Suite 16 x 21 on the main level has gleaming hardwood flooring, tray ceilings, sitting area & beautiful floor to ceiling windows. The sumptuous on-suite bath has it all with a double door entrance, dual sinks, tile flooring and tile accented walls, vaulted ceiling and a walk in marble shower, plus the most organized walk in closet you’ve ever seen! Upstairs a balcony overlooks the living areas and has an incredible golf course view along with 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths and a huge rec room. The 2 car garage with storage room is so clean you would have no problem parking your new vehicle or hosting a Game Day Party. The details are what this property is all about, meticulously maintained, yet so comfortable for everyday living. Minutes to downtown Greenville, Anderson, Clemson & I-85! Call quick for your private showing!
- MLS® #1393646
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address102 Tully Drive
- SubdivisionBrookstone Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.