Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
172 Sapphire Pointe Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1393663
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
From the moment you enter this home and enjoy the beautiful two-story foyer, you will love the open, flexible floor plan and array of details! The dining room showcases gorgeous hardwood floors, wainscoating and coffered ceiling. You continue through to the Great Room, with center gas log fireplace and french doors to the oversized deck, and Kitchen that features large center island with seating for four, stainless steel appliances and more! Also on the first floor is a bedroom and full bathroom, perfect for guests or a home office. Upstairs, you'll enjoy the huge master suite with tray ceiling, spacious master bath with dual sinks, separate tub and shower and huge walk-in closet. The upstairs also affords two more bedrooms that share a hall bath and a large bonus room (that could be an additional bedroom). In the basement, there is another bedroom (that could be used as flex space) and a large downstairs bonus room that opens to the massive back patio for enjoying the private, fully fenced backyard. The flexible options with this floor plan are ENDLESS!
- MLS® #1393663
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Dan Hamilton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address172 Sapphire Pointe Drive
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:46am CDT.