Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Gordon Drive, Townville SC, 29689 MLS® #1393752
Home in None Townville SC
This ideally situated Lake Hartwell waterfront home is only 14 miles from Clemson University and a mere 2 miles off I-85 at exit 11, which makes it a quick and easy drive to reach downtown Greenville, Charlotte, or Atlanta. By boat, you're just minutes from Lake Hartwell's largest marina - Portman Marina, which is also home to two waterfront restaurants. Occupying a private 1 acre lot at the end of the street, the home's front door faces a large wooded area. With approximately 114' of water frontage, the property slopes gently toward the water where the shoreline is already equipped with light pole and 2 story dock. At full pool, there is over 20' of water off the end of the dock, so no concerns about water depth here! The front door takes you into an entertainer's dream - a beautiful open living space that includes the formal dining area, kitchen, breakfast area, and living room. Vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, new light fixtures, glass doors & large windows which allow you to enjoy the view are among the highlights of the main living area. The exquisitely updated kitchen features Wolf Designer self closing custom cabinetry, stunning granite countertops, above cabinet & under cabinet lighting, and a stainless steel apron sink. New stainless steel appliances include a Kitchen Aid downdraft range with smooth cooktop that also functions as a convection or steam oven, as well as a Samsung dishwasher & Samsung french door refrigerator. Nearby, a walk-in laundry room includes your pantry and additional cabinet space. The expansive main level master suite has two walk-in closets, as well as a linen closet, as well as glass doors leading out to a second large deck area overlooking the lake. A large adjoining bathroom includes double sinks & jetted tub (all with waterfall faucets), as well as an oversized walk-in shower and private water closet. A second large bedroom with its own walk-in closet and a guest bathroom complete the main level. The finished terrace level has a huge rec room with more than enough space for your pool table or bar, along with a full bathroom and a third bedroom so large that it could be divided into 2 separate rooms. An additional terrace level room has no window and would make an excellent home theater, gym, or additional sleeping quarters for guests. Home warranty is being provided to the buyer.
- MLS® #1393752
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address101 Gordon Drive
- Zip Code29689
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.