Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2376 Roper Mountain Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1394185
Home in Stone Croft Simpsonville SC
Welcome home to this exquisite luxury estate! This custom built 11,400 sq ft. estate sits on 2.56 acres and is truly one of a kind. Attention to detail is obvious in this gorgeous home. Arriving at the estate you will see the beautiful circular drive which is made from custom pavers. As you approach the home you are greeted by beautiful custom entry doors. Upon entering you will see the huge open foyer where you are greeted by an amazing circular staircase with circular atrium opening to the upper floor. There are multiple Swarovski crystal chandeliers in this area as well. 11 foot ceilings throughout the first floor and 9 foot ceiling on the second. The formal living room boasts 20+ foot high coffered ceilings featuring a 1800's hand carved mantle imported from Belgium. The kitchen is top quality with granite counter tops, stainless steel high end appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry. Beyond the kitchen is a family room with custom coffered ceilings and a solid marble mantle over the pass thru fireplace. The master suite is on the main level and is 23x21 with it’s own fireplace and is truly fit for a king and his queen. The master bath is to die for. It includes his and her closets with a dressing room for her, a large multi head shower that is also a steam shower, soaking tub with jets, and double vanities. There are a total of 6 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms plus 3 half baths in this estate. There are 2 laundry rooms with a laundry chute also. Downstairs is a custom home theater with A/V equipment included. Also there is a large game room that has a walk out door to the back yard, a large seasonal closet, a full bathroom, and one bedroom. Upstairs is 4 bedrooms all with walk-in closets and 3.5 bathrooms plus a man-cave/bar and full kitchen. The outdoor entertainment space is truly remarkable. Covered porch with custom stone columns, solid concrete statues, and a wood burning fireplace. The outdoor space continues uncovered across the back of the home overlooking the beautiful yard. There is one 3 car attached garage and one detached 3 car garage. The detached garage has a full apartment above it. There are also lots of additional luxuries throughout such as intercom system, in-ceiling speakers, 2 central vacuums, "half hot" outlets outside for Christmas lighting, built-in ironing board, lint away vac, structured wiring, security system, cameras and monitor, and surround sound. There is also Icynene insulation throughout for ultra energy efficiency. This luxury estate home offers quality craftsmanship, attention to every detail, and high end luxurious finishes throughout.
- MLS® #1394185
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Micky Montgomery
- Listing Office:Montgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address2376 Roper Mountain Road
- SubdivisionStone Croft
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Double Sided/See Through, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 2376 Roper Mountain Road, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1394185)
|Price Reduced (from $1,750,000)||$1,749,000||$1,000 (0.06%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:33am CDT.