Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Setting Sun Lane, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1394288
Home in The Ridge at Sunset Travelers Rest SC
Located in highly sought-after Travelers Rest, this one of a kind custom home is sure to go quickly. Built in 2016 with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, approximately 2,850 sq ft, over half-acre lot, and many "wow" factors throughout the property, you will find lots of reasons to make this your new home. The beautifully distinctive red double doors welcome you onto the oversized front porch. Inside you will find attention to detail with every option chosen with careful consideration given to every room in the house. The flooring is beautiful with a combination of gleaming hardwoods throughout most of the home, marble flooring in the dining room and ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The living room is large and includes a gas fireplace with remote start and custom surround. There are lots of windows to maximize the natural light. If you like to cook you will love the kitchen's high-end stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop oven, large island, granite countertops, built-in microwave, and even the four-door refrigerator stays with the home. The dining room offers a place for family and friends to gather and makes it easy to entertain guests with an easy and open flow to the large living room and kitchen. The spacious master bedroom is on the main level and features a walk-in closet, trey ceiling and large master bath. You cannot miss the large free-standing red tub in the bathroom; however, do not let it divert your attention from the large separate double vanities, huge walk-in shower with multiple massaging shower heads, and the beautiful tile floors. This bathroom is a relaxing oasis to escape life's challenges! For convenience, the laundry room is also located on the main level. Upstairs you will find a loft area at the top of the stairs that offers a second gas fireplace and large picture windows to take in the views from the front of the house. There are also three bedrooms and a full bath upstairs that make it the perfect area for kids or overnight guests. The first bedrooms features double barn doors, oversized closet and an awesome high-end skylight with remote control operation. The second bedroom is also large and offers a spacious closet. The third bedroom contains bamboo floors and has a huge closet/storage area attached. You'll never need to put anything in your attic in this house with a storage space like this one! The upstairs bath has a large walk-in shower and granite countertops. There are simply so many reasons inside to make this your next home and the outside continues the trend. With seasonal mountain views from the corner of the home, and the large corner lot with natural privacy in the backyard this is a great yard for entertaining or just relaxing. A large portion of the backyard is fenced so you can have comfort letting the kids and/or pets play outside. There is a huge deck on the back of the home where you can cook out, spend time with friends and family, and even observe the occasional deer. Located super close the downtown Travelers Rest, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and Furman University you will have easy access to some of Greenville County's highlights. This home cannot be adequately described in words and must be experienced in person. Do not miss your chance to make this amazing property your next home.
- MLS® #1394288
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Roger Nix
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address25 Setting Sun Lane
- SubdivisionThe Ridge at Sunset
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo, Marble
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:31am CDT.