Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Charlestonplace Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1394346
Home in Charleston Place Greenville SC
Welcome to your beautiful home at 3 Charlestonplace Court. Charleson Place is a neighborhood of executive style homes conveniently located near Roper Mountain Road and Highway 14, offering quick access to shopping, schools and businesses. Quality craftsmanship abounds in this all brick, 5 bedroom home including exquisite molding, arched doorways, stunning imperial staircase, built in bookcases, and marble tiled fireplace. A saltwater pool provides a nice place to relax and play in your backyard. Your new home is fully updated with a renovated kitchen containing stainless steel appliances including a separate cooktop surface and dual built in ovens, granite counters and glass tiled backsplash. The master bath was also renovated with tile shower, granite counters, and vessel sinks. Other updates include granite counters in other bathrooms, updated lighting and fixtures, satin finished hardwood floors, fresh paint, and a newer roof. Convenient features include master on main level with two separate walk in closets, separate office, whole house central vacuum, in ground sprinkler system, 3 car garage, and a circular driveway with extra parking areas. The pool contains a salt chlorination system and auto floor jet cleaning system. View your new home today by going to the virtual tour or calling.
- MLS® #1394346
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Naomi Searle
- Listing Office:D H P Real Estate Llc
- Address3 Charlestonplace Court
- SubdivisionCharleston Place
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 3 Charlestonplace Court, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1394346)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Increased||$625,000||$5,000 (0.81%)|
|Price Reduced||$620,000||$5,000 (0.80%)|
|Price Reduced||$625,000||$4,000 (0.64%)|
|Price Reduced||$629,000||$6,000 (0.94%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$635,000||$4,000 (0.63%)|
|Price Reduced||$639,000||$10,000 (1.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$10,000 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $660,000)||$659,000||$1,000 (0.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 11:31am CST.