Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
60 Woodland Way Lot 5, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1394485
Home in Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest Greenville SC
Outstanding all-brick, European-style executive home located in Downtown Greenville’s newest and most exclusive neighborhood, Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest. This neighborhood offers the opportunity to be immediately positioned among 20+ $1.4m - $2.5m homes, while being surrounded by Greenville’s most sought-after Alta Vista and Cleveland Forest locations. Thoughtfully and custom-designed with all of the bells and whistles. Soaring 10ft ceilings on the main level with solid 8ft doors. Site finished oak hardwoods on main level. The master suite will have vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace with gas logs, heated tile floor in master bath, dual vanities, dual closets, zero entry in master shower with body sprays, rain head, hand-held sprayer, Aquatic 72”x40” freestanding tub with Moen freestanding tub faucet and handheld body spray. Fabulous gourmet kitchen with 48” Thermador gas range (6 burners, griddle), 30” and 18” ovens, 30” Thermador Refrigerator Column, 24” Thermador Freezer Column, Thermador dishwasher, 30” Thermador drawer microwave, extra large island with seating for four, Butler’s pantry off kitchen with plenty of storage, sink and undercounter fridge. The laundry/mudroom room is located adjacent to kitchen with additional pantry space, wash sink, folding area, side by side washer/dryer location. Upstairs are four additional bedrooms, three full bathrooms and an additional large bonus/living space. The house is equipped with an elevator shaft that will be used as closets or for future elevator installation. The exterior offers many custom upgrades such as wrought-iron handrails, paver driveway and walkways, professional landscaping and irrigation. The back porch is complemented with wood ceiling, large cupola, masonry fireplace, TV hookup above mantle, lockable wrought-iron gate from rear alley to porch, hookup for natural gas for grill. The three car-garage is accessible from Hamrick Alley and will provide ample storage above that is accessed by lightweight aluminum pull-down stairs. The front of the home will be accessed via the common “grass pave” driveway that is already in place for all six homes along Southland Ave and Woodland Way and offers additional guest parking. Home has an estimated completion date of Spring 2020. Woodland Park’s PREMIER location is ideal for so many reasons - easy quick access to the Interstate, Caine Halter YMCA (2 blocks), Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail (across the street), Peace Center (1 mile), Falls Park (.8 mi), Augusta Road (1.3 mi), Greenville Memorial Hospital (3 mi), St Francis Hospital (2.1 mi). **Please no showings without a confirmed appt due to this being an active construction site.
- MLS® #1394485
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address60 Woodland Way Lot 5
- SubdivisionWoodland Park at Cleveland Forest
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:31am CST.