Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
80 Canyon Crest Trail, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1394494
Home in None Cleveland SC
This charming retreat is situated on 6.3 acres in the foothills of northern Greenville County. At 2700 +/- square feet, this home can accommodate guests and family handily. The spacious Living Room features gleaming hardwood flooring, stone fireplace, crown moulding and access to one of the two provided screened porches. A Dining Room lends access to both screened porches making this home ideal for entertaining. Hardwood and crown are also as expected here as well as in the Kitchen with it's pickled cabinets, large Pantry and snack bar. The Master Bedroom features a full Bath with shower only, double sinks, walk-in closet and French Doors to the screened Porch and Deck. Both porches boast EZ Breeze construction, allowing for three season use. A Laundry Room completes the main floor. Upstairs, a cozy Loft for reading and relaxing is provided with a Balcony for enjoying the mountain view or star gazing. Two additional bedrooms are located on this level, each with it's private Bath and walk-in closet. There is some storage available in the eaves on this level. An additional Bedroom is located in the Basement , again, with it's own full Bath and walk-in closet. French Door access to the Patio and fire pit area in back. An additional unfinished space here is used for storage. The two car Garage is at basement level and has an automatic door opener. A sturdy, poured foundation and quality construction make this home worry free. Multiple HVAC units. All porches, deck and balcony feature composite flooring for durability. Lots of plantings and space to hike and explore! Elevation of 1400 +/- feet. Loads of outdoor activities are available in this area. Just minutes from area Parks and Lakes Keowee and Jocassee. 30 to 45 minutes from Greenville, SC, Hendersonville, NC or Asheville, NC. Shopping, dining, medical and the Swamp Rabbit Trail ( for the cyclist) in nearby Travelers Rest, SC!
- MLS® #1394494
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Bob Martin
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address80 Canyon Crest Trail
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 80 Canyon Crest Trail, Cleveland, SC (MLS® #1394494)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.