Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
192 Sapphire Pointe Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1394543
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
School is out, Summer is here and the pool is ready! No need to wait - 192 Sapphire Pointe is move in ready! This beautiful pool home is the spacious Washington floor plan with 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms plus a flex/bonus room with closet on the second floor and a full unfinished walkout basement with approx 1600 sf. The basement is stubbed, framed and fully insulated with 9' ceilings. Not only does this home give you one of the largest lots but you will have your own custom built 18x36 Grecian, 3-8 feet deep in-ground pool with salt water filtration built by Aqua- Blue Pools and with a lifetime transferable warranty. The backyard has a custom wood privacy fence with solar accent lighting and the beautiful stone paved patio is an impressive 50'x13, large enough for entertaining. There is also space for additional outdoor furniture around the pool area. The interior of the beautiful home does not disappoint either - from the grand 2 story foyer to the large open plan living and kitchen area. The kitchen has double wall ovens and a gas cook top as well as ample cabinet and storage space. There is a large deck off the kitchen area for alfresco dining with a view to the pool area. The formal dining has upgraded lighting and a coffered ceiling as well as a sitting room/office, guest bedroom, full bathroom, laundry room and mud room with built in bench & hooks. The first floor has 9' ceilings which makes the space feel even larger than it is. Upstairs is the impressive Master suite that is separated from the other 3 bedrooms and the bonus/flex room. The large Master bedroom has a 9' trey ceiling for extra drama. The spectacular master bathroom has a huge tiled walk-in shower with builtin bench and 2 shower heads, his and her sinks, separate WC, large linen closet and an approx. 17'x11' walk-in closet. The second floor is completed by another bedroom suite with walk-in closet and its own bathroom as well as 2 additional bedrooms with access to the hall bathroom and the approx. 16'x16' flex/bonus room with closet. The second floor features 8' ceilings except for the master bedroom. The sellers added over $25,000 in builder's upgrades to this home not including unfinished basement, the custom in-ground pool, patio pavers and privacy stained wood fencing. There is even a gas line plumbed for a home generator. All this and ready to move in - waiting for your family to call this home your own and to enjoy the summer weather with your own in ground pool. Sapphire Pointe is located minutes from Spartanburg, Greer, GSP Airport, BMW, Tyger River Park and is commutable to Greenville. Awarding winning District 5 schools too! Instant Equity! Priced below recent Appraisal.
- MLS® #1394543
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Aivars Mecs
- Listing Office:Mecs Homes Realty
- Address192 Sapphire Pointe Drive
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.