Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Sweetbriar Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1394620
Home in Lake Forest Heights Greenville SC
Well priced home in beautiful Lake Forest Heights. Much updating including tile in basement. No carpet in this home - all hardwoods and tile. 3 BR, 2.5 Baths on main floor - large great room with 3 sided fireplace. Some kitchen upgrades including sink, disposal and back splash (tiled). Lower level has bedroom, full bath, large laundry room plus 25x20 bonus/rec room with fireplace, wet bar and backyard access. Over-sized 2 car garage with large workshop. Beautiful wooded lot. Seller will paint exterior with color of purchaser's choice with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1394620
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Kathy Rogoff
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address201 Sweetbriar Road
- SubdivisionLake Forest Heights
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 201 Sweetbriar Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1394620)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$325,000||$24,900 (7.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.