Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Tindal Avenue, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1394658
Home in Alta Vista Greenville SC
Walk to our vibrant Main Street for Saturday Market or a night at the Peace Center, have a casual dinner on the over sized front porch or a cozy night around the fire pit. This charming bungalow is a great place for all of this to happen. Spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath on Tindal Avenue is awaiting a new owner. Fenced backyard is a great place for children and pets to play. Kitchen provides all appliances (including fridge) and a built in banquet for plenty of seating. Owner has gone back to school and is MOTIVATED, MOTIVATED, MOTIVATED. Schedule an appointment to preview this home soon.
- MLS® #1394658
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Bobbie Gould
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address24 Tindal Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 24 Tindal Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1394658)
|Price Reduced||$439,000||$10,000 (2.23%)|
|Price Reduced (from $469,000)||$449,000||$20,000 (4.26%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.