Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
187 Marshall Bridge Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1394775
Home in Brookside Forest Greenville SC
This elegant traditional showplace exudes quality throughout with 10-foot ceilings, large spacious rooms, deep intricate crown molding and lots of light. Enjoy sitting on the side verandas overlooking a manicured double lot. Meticulously cared for through the years. If you are concerned about having a bedroom on the main level, the formal living room can be converted to a bedroom and full bath like the second level bedroom above. Another option would be to covert the current den into the master extending the bath and closet area into a portion of the adjacent patio space. The two-story foyer staircase greets guests with grace and style plus there is a secondary staircase in the kitchen that leads to the second level so if steps become an issue, a chair lift can easily be installed with a small section of railing visible. Steps are great exercise for all ages but if you are thinking of years to come, we have provided three viable solutions. There is even a street side parking spot for guests or space for the golf cart. Brookside Forest is such a friendly neighborhood filled with bike riders, golf carts and early morning walkers. If golf is your passion, Greenville Country Club is a 10-minute stroll. Compare pricing and you will realize this home is a smart, savvy buy in this aggressively appreciative marketplace. Don’t pass up this opportunity. You cannot begin to duplicate this home at this price. It is the crown jewel of Brookside Forest so why not own the best!
- MLS® #1394775
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing Agent:Helen Hagood
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address187 Marshall Bridge Drive
- SubdivisionBrookside Forest
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 187 Marshall Bridge Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1394775)
|Price Reduced||$699,900||$48,100 (6.43%)|
|Price Reduced (from $789,000)||$748,000||$41,000 (5.20%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:16am CDT.