Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Vineyard Road, Clemson SC, 29631 MLS® #1394793
Home in Other Clemson SC
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This 4 bedroom/2.5 bath with almost an acre lot located in a well established neighborhood in the heart of Clemson is a must see! Through the front door you will walk into a small foyer and enter this home with high vaulted ceilings and a unique round atrium staircase. This home features a gorgeous wood burning fireplace, master on main, balcony off upstairs bedroom, large living room and kitchen and a glass green house attached to the home. This very unique salt box style home is within walking distance to Clemson Botanical Gardens, Clemson University, The National Guard Armory and many eating establishments. If you are a looking for a home in the heart of Clemson this is the home for you! Hurry come see it today, this home will not last long! If sq footage is important to buyer please have buyers agent or buyer measure and verify.
- MLS® #1394793
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleSalt Box
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Danon Gilstrap
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address102 Vineyard Road
- Zip Code29631
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Hardwood
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 6:01am CDT.