Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4160 Hunting Country Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1394795
Home in None Landrum SC
SPRING VALLEY FARM-Beautiful private/gated horse farm on 16.98 acres in the “old hunt country" ready for your horses or horse business. Lovely stone, brick, and timber frame 3BR/4.5BA home with mature and engaging landscaping, lovely koi pond and sitting areas that overlook the 2 barns (Guest quarters, 18 stalls, wash racks, feed & tack rooms, equipment storage) 16 paddocks, large 6+/- acre pasture and an approx. 250 x 150 oval ring.The farm has a private/gated entrance to the home as well a gated barn/business entrance with a parking area. This incredible facility is sited in a bucolic, agrarian environment just minutes from Landrum and I-26 and is located on the FETA trail system within hacking distance to FENCE and only minutes to Harmon Field and the Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- MLS® #1394795
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Madelon Wallace
- Listing Office:Walker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address4160 Hunting Country Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Price Change History for 4160 Hunting Country Road, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1394795)
|Price Reduced||$1,499,000||$150,000 (9.10%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,725,000)||$1,649,000||$76,000 (4.41%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 12:46pm CST.