Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Hunt Cliff Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1394832
Home in Hawthorne Ridge Easley SC
Beautiful 5-bedroom, 4.5 bath custom, one-owner brick home in Powdersville with convenient access to Downtown Greenville and just minutes away from restaurants and shopping. You will appreciate the quality and craftsmanship of this traditional style home as soon as you enter the front door and step into the elegant, two-story foyer with magnificent hardwood floors and distinctive molding. The main level provides an open great room with surround sound, dual wood-burning fireplace, a spacious kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops, and gas range. Stunning dining room with red-oak hardwood floors outlined in Brazilian cherry hardwood. A keeping room with wet bar is a great space for reading or intimate conversations. There is a convenient mud-room with built in storage and seating. Laundry room has a deep sink with maple cabinets for add’l storage. Private master bedroom on main has a gas fireplace, hardwood floors, decorative crown moldings, pocket doors and access to the screened porch. The master bath offers his/her large closets, double vanities, jetted bathtub, separate shower, travertine tiles and excellent cabinet space. The second level has an office, bonus room, large bedrooms with strategically designed closet space, Jack and Jill bathrooms, and access to the upper deck overlooking the backyard. The basement has a Mother-in-Law suite, complete with full bath and kitchenette, a recreational room, and garage. This home sits on 1.1 partially wooded acres in the prestigious Hawthorn Ridge Subdivision with well-designed outdoor living areas, a 7-zone irrigation system, aluminum fence and lawn storage area. Zoned for the desired Anderson County School District 1, and a few miles from the Powdersville YMCA. With easy access to Interstate 85, this hide-away haven offers you the quiet country setting with the ability to quickly reach the conveniences to support your lifestyle. You must see this home to appreciate the elegance and attention to detail.
- MLS® #1394832
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Regina Nedwards
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address113 Hunt Cliff Court
- SubdivisionHawthorne Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 113 Hunt Cliff Court, Easley, SC (MLS® #1394832)
|Price Increased||$549,900||$900 (0.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $569,000)||$549,000||$20,000 (3.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:31pm CST.