Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5600 Abbeville Highway, Anderson SC, 29624 MLS® #1395219
Home in None Anderson SC
Don’t miss out on this stunning traditional home in a very private setting on a parcel of land that includes 28.67 acres. It has clearings and wooded areas abundant with wildlife and a 2 acre pond stocked with fish. It is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. The main floor is open and spacious with 10ft ceilings, 2x6 walls, A Geo thermal heat pump and 8ft doors throughout and soaring 22ft ceiling in the huge living room that features a large stone fireplace. Living room opens up to the massive kitchen with tons of cabinet space, granite countertops, with an oversize island and separate bar. Plenty of space for entertaining or large family gatherings. Hardwood floors throughout main living areas with ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The master bedroom is nice size with his and hers closets and master bath with separate vanities jetted tub and walk in shower. Main level also includes 2 spacious guest bedrooms, laundry, office, and 3 car garage. This custom two story home also features a 1,865 sq.ft. finished basement that makes for a perfect in-law suite. It has a large eat in kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. It also has a bonus room and additional 2 car and 1 car garages. The 2nd level is unfinished. It does however have some stud walls and plumbing in place. When finished it has the ability to add an additional 3,000 sq ft of living space. This wonderful home has huge upper and lower front porches and a large rear deck. Property also includes a 1800 sq.ft. workshop. This is truly an amazing home that you must see to appreciate. Basement walls have 10" poured concrete and are 2x4 framed and insulated. This is truly a remarkable home. Please schedule your private showing today!!. This home has a total of 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, 2 large kitchens and 5+ car garages. 2 families can comfortably live here! TMS # 1800001004 is included.
- MLS® #1395219
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Pond, Water Access, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Berenice Ramage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address5600 Abbeville Highway
- Zip Code29624
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Geothermal
- CoolingElectric, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryFlat Rock
Price Change History for 5600 Abbeville Highway, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1395219)
|Price Reduced (from $750,000)||$724,900||$25,100 (3.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:01am CDT.