Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
510 W 4th Avenue, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1395230
Home in None Easley SC
***Close on a Friday, Move-in on a Saturday!!*** New Construction! Target Completion Date 7/31/19. Builder offering $2,000 towards closing costs when using approved lender/attorney. high Quality hom by local builder with a A+ BBB Rating (Apex Development SC) with attention to detail! Large Great Room, Master BD with walk-in closet, & more! Exterior includes Architectural Roof, Patio, etc. Builder Warranty included. Great opportunity to live in a high demand location near city services, Walmart etc. Good schools, recreation & the opportunity to enjoy all the upstate has to offer for under $155k. Hurry!!!
- MLS® #1395230
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Jim Alef
- Listing Office:Access Realty, Llc
- Address510 W 4th Avenue
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.