Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Lincoln Street, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1395295
Home in Washington Hgts Greenville SC
PLEASE NOTE: You still have time to Change the Flooring and the Granite and the Backsplash... HURRY!!! If you are looking for a Home with a Great Location, Look No Further. We have one within Walking Distance from Fluor Field. This brand new custom built home offers 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths and 2 1/2 baths. It also offers a very Open Floor Plan. The Gourmet Kitchen will have White Cabinets with a Black Island. There is pre wire for spe Upstairs is the Owner's Suite and walk in 5 Foot shower. The Owner"s Suite has a walk out covered porch for those evenings you want to be outside. There is a split walk in for the other bedrooms. Hardwoods will be on the stairs as well. This home will be ready by mid August or sooner. This Home will not Last....
- MLS® #1395295
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Debra Nalley
- Listing Office:The Home Link Team
- Address7 Lincoln Street
- SubdivisionWashington Hgts
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 7 Lincoln Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1395295)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Increased (from $315,000)||$319,000||$4,000 (1.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:46pm CDT.