Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
180 Berrys Pond Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1395449
Home in The Shores Duncan SC
Charming 4 BR, 2.5 BA home in The Shores at Berry’s Pond! District Five Schools just minutes from Hwy 290, 101, and I-85. Private wooded cul-de-sac lot on the water with access to the South Tyger River and Berry’s Pond allowing kayaking and canoeing opportunities from your backyard! Large flex/bonus room has been added on the second floor with beautiful views of the water and the wooded backyard. Abundant wildlife and gorgeous sunset views from the 20’ x 18’ concrete patio. Dining room features decorative crown molding, chair rail molding, and hardwood flooring. First floor master bedroom features a trey ceiling with sliding barn door leading into the master bath with jetted tub, separate stand-up shower, and walk-in closet. The second-floor features 3 additional bedrooms; all with walk-in closets.
- MLS® #1395449
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, River, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- Listing Agent:Caroline Young
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Company
- Address180 Berrys Pond Drive
- SubdivisionThe Shores
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm CDT.