Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Timbrooke Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1395499
Home in Timbrooke Easley SC
Custom, three bedroom, two and a half bath ranch style brick home with a huge backyard. This home has many upgrades from high end bamboo flooring to an unbelievable immaculate kitchen with granite countertops, Custom designed cabinets, made to fit your needs, Easy access to I85 and much more! Minutes to downtown Greenville where you will enjoy anything from arts and craft to craft beer, bbq, live music, high end restaurants as well as hole in the wall melt in your mouth cuisine...think twice before you pass!! Small HOA fee but no restrictions, Let's talk!
- MLS® #1395499
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ronald Mooneyham
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address300 Timbrooke Way
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 300 Timbrooke Way, Easley, SC (MLS® #1395499)
|Price Reduced||$240,000||$2,500 (1.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $245,000)||$242,500||$2,500 (1.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:01pm CDT.