Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Coppermine Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1395594
Home in Avendell - 054 Easley SC
Beautiful 5 bedroom 4 bath home plus a large bonus room in Avendell Subdivision with Wren Schools - this home has it all. . The large guest bedroom downstairs with a walk-in closet and full bathroom is the perfect in-law suite or a home-away-from home for your guests. Entertaining is made easy with a formal living and dining room as well as a spacious kitchen that is open to the family room with a lovely gas fireplace. The kitchen boasts a large island, butler's pantry,staggered cabinets and granite countertops. The eye-catching staircase leads to an open loft with immediate access to the master suite, a Jack and Jill suite, a second guest bedroom suite, a bonus room and a massive laundry room. The master includes a sitting area, his and her closets, dual vanity, garden tub and separate shower. The bonus room has access to the second story balcony. Then you can go and relax at the pool and lazy river. There is a clubhouse for you to use as well. What are you waiting on???
- MLS® #1395594
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Renade Helton
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address120 Coppermine Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Price Change History for 120 Coppermine Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1395594)
|Price Reduced||$330,000||$5,000 (1.49%)|
|Price Reduced||$335,000||$5,000 (1.47%)|
|Price Reduced||$340,000||$5,000 (1.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$345,000||$5,000 (1.43%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT.