Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Briggs Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1395599
Home in Briggs Homesite Easley SC
Convenience is the key! Just off Hwy 123 & Brushy Creek Road. Located in a sought after elementary school district! The minute you drive up you will be so excited to go in and see this BEAUTY! As soon as you walk through the doors you will be calling it yours! The floor plan is perfect! This home features a large family room with gorgeous hardwoods that will be awesome for all of your family gatherings! It also features a lovely fireplace with gas logs that will be perfect in the winter time. On to the kitchen, let me just let me tell you about the kitchen! It is set up right for the chef of the family! It is spacious, and all of the appliances in the kitchen are laid out just so! (All kitchen appliances do convey with the sale of the home). The kitchen is all white and also has granite countertops. Such a lovely home that has had some updating! PRIDE is the word for these Sellers. Let me tell you, you will not lack for entertaining space! You also have a large screened in porch with not 1 but 2 decks that is waiting on you to do some BBQ with friends. Also a large fenced in back yard that makes it nice for privacy. A detached 2 car garage with an added unfinished bonus room would be a great man cave, hobby room, media room, or extra storage! If square footage is of importance, Buyer and Buyer Agent must verify.
- MLS® #1395599
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Latresa Gilstrap
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address105 Briggs Drive
- SubdivisionBriggs Homesite
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 105 Briggs Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1395599)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.