Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
502 Fleetwood Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1395670
Home in Other Easley SC
Charming in the heart of Easley!!! If you are looking for a place to call home look no more!! This home has been completely remodeled. As you walk in the front door you will know this is it!!! The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The sparkling granite counters are absolutely beautiful! New flooring throughout. Both bathrooms have been remodeled. As you walk out on the newly constructed deck you can just imagine grilling with family and friends. The large fenced yard adds much privacy to the back yard. The convenience of shopping and medical is amazing. Not to mention the new Doodle Trail is only steps away!! This home is priced to sell!! Call for a showing today!!!
- MLS® #1395670
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jacquelyn Crane
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address502 Fleetwood Drive
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 502 Fleetwood Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1395670)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced||$129,900||$10,000 (7.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $149,900)||$139,900||$10,000 (6.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 2:01am CST.