Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
730 Holston Creek Church Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1395821
Home in Linbrooke Inman SC
It's Here! In the well established neighborhood of Gramling Hills! Homes in this location do not come available often, and this one won't last long! This home was built-to-last! A true Southern home with all it's charm! This home has real brick exterior, an abundance of parking availability, and an enormous yard! You are likely to fall in love before ever walking inside! There has only been one homeowner through the life of the home and they have kept it very well maintained! A few things not listed in the general information... -Shower room in the garage-If you've been working on cars, on the yard, or just working out and want to clean off before heading in, this shower was built for just that situation! -Storage space in the garage -Laundry room with a storage closet, custom cabinets, as well as a sink for pre-treating clothes -Storage closet in the kitchen area, as well as an abundance of custom built cabinets. Two doors leading to back porch from the kitchen (Great when hosting a cookout) Formal Dining room has a door to disconnect from the kitchen, so if formal dining isn't something your interested in, it could easily be used as an office that is private but not secluded! Entire lower level flooring is porcelain tile and authentic hardwood. Home is wheelchair accessible through garage via ramp. Remote controlled awning covers the back porch. Gas fireplace in living room is remote controlled. This home has dual master bedrooms with one being on the main level and the other being upstairs. Call today to schedule a private tour.
- MLS® #1395821
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Pam Harrison
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address730 Holston Creek Church Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 730 Holston Creek Church Road, Inman, SC (MLS® #1395821)
|Price Reduced (from $329,900)||$315,000||$14,900 (4.52%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:46pm CDT.