Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
545 Drayton Hall Boulevard, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1395944
Home in River Falls Pla Duncan SC
Check out this amazing home featuring 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on less than a half acre of land. The 1st floor features the master suite on the main floor. You will be awed by this floor plan, with a formal living and dining area, walk in laundry area, granite counter tops, a gas range, and hardwood floors throughout the main living area. The 2nd floor is just as amazing with an office right above the stair way, 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, and a very large family room that could be used as a guest room. Schedule your appointment today, but hurry this home is priced to go!
- MLS® #1395944
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Twanja Windley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address545 Drayton Hall Boulevard
- SubdivisionRiver Falls Pla
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 545 Drayton Hall Boulevard, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1395944)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$5,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced (from $259,900)||$254,900||$5,000 (1.92%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:16pm CST.