Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
142 Shallowford Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1396034
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
WALK to Gower Estates fantastic pool club! Ideal location and excellent schools. Less than 10 minutes to Greenville's magnetic Downtown, about 3 minutes to I-85. About 2700 sq feet. Versatile floor plan with open granite kitchen, pretty hardwood floors, and level fully fenced yard with deck. Three bedrooms and one full bath upstairs, bath has been updated with granite vanity, and master on main with full bath. Just great just as it is, but this home also offers A LOT of home for the price, and amazing potential in sought-after Gower Estates! Note: new owner's taxes will be about half of the current amount if new owner is owner/occupant at 4% rate.
- MLS® #1396034
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Lights, Playground, Pool
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Joan Herlong
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address142 Shallowford Drive
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 142 Shallowford Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1396034)
|Price Reduced (from $399,607)||$375,607||$24,000 (6.01%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:46pm CDT.