Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 Cliff Ridge Drive, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1396088
Home in Cliff Ridge Cleveland SC
The time is here and the time is right to purchase this perfectly charming 3 bedroom 2 bath mountain home located inside the gate at Cliff Ridge @ Caesars Head, a lovely mountain community only minutes from the NC state line, a short 45 minute drive to Greenville, 20 minutes from Brevard NC and steps from the untouched acreage of Caesars Head State Park. Enter the front door and you are greeted by a spacious open floor plan with a soaring ceiling and beautiful stone fireplace all making entertaining a "SNAP" or simple relaxation and casual living a "BREEZE". A nice sized kitchen opens into the living/dining area which in turn opens onto a spacious deck overlooking the 'natural' landscaping which is very low maintenance leaving you time to relax or explore the mountain areas surrounding you. The 'official' Master Suite is in the upstairs loft area , but one of the 2 bedrooms on the main level could also be used for a Master as it opens onto a large screened porch adjoining the deck. Either master choice is light and bright and also has ample closet space. One of its many desirable features is the sought after 2 car garage and unfinished daylight basement which lends itself to an easy expansion of living space now or in the future . The basement cannot be fully appreciated until you have seen it in person. Although on a corner lot, the house is tucked away behind native shrubs and trees including mountain laurel and rhododendron allowing peace and quiet and privacy. This one-owner custom build is s located in the heart of Cliff Ridge and in the center of historic Caesars Head where 3000 feet of elevation provides for outdoor living that can only be described as spectacular with state park hiking trails easily accessible and cooler summer temperatures a 'given'. A short walk takes you to the clubhouse where there are 2 swimming pools, a playground, tennis courts, and a stocked community lake for fishing or canoeing. This home has incredible possibilities and is waiting on you! Appointments to view this property and the community are available 7 days. Once you enter the gate you will never want to leave.
- MLS® #1396088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Historic Area, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Dock, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Margaret Rollison
- Listing Office:Flagship Sc Properties, Llc
- Address603 Cliff Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionCliff Ridge
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.