Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Cushing Street, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1396149
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
Make an offer!!! Motivated Seller. Charming 3,800 sq. ft. cottage nestled in the center of the coveted Acadia community. Easy access to I-85 and downtown Greenville. 18 Cushing Street is one of the original, custom cottages in the community built by the builder for a personal home. Both the main level and 2nd floor features 9 ft. ceilings, neutral paint colors, with high-end wood trim and design. A large living room with a half bath, real hardwood floors, stone fireplace with a California red wood mantle and arched stone doorways that open into the dining room. The open floorplan also features a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island, built-in desk area, two pantries, a mudroom area with built-in cabinetry, and a laundry room with lots of cabinetry and a sink. Located off the kitchen is a large sunroom or second living area with tile floors and a separate gated area for pets or a children’s toy room. Also located on the main level is a large master suite with hardwood floors and a master bath with garden tub, separate shower, double vanities and a huge walk-in closet. Last on the main floor but certainly not least, is a huge bonus room/man cave/movie room or in-law suite with 14 ft. vaulted ceilings, additional sleeping area, and a full bath. This home is perfect for a growing family. Upstairs includes a large loft area with hardwood floors, 3 full bedrooms with large closets, a jack and jill bathroom and another full bath. Don’t forget the massive amount of storage. Additional storage is located through the master closet, through closet of one upstairs bedroom, through one bathroom upstairs, and through door in the loft area. There is also a workshop or additional storage with concrete slab under the house. Priced well below Acadia average square foot sale price. Impossible to build a house of this size and quality anywhere close to this price. Priced to sell and won’t last long! Don’t wait, make your appointment today! Acadia is a beautiful community with miles of frontage on the Saluda River that offers many planned amenities…pool, soccer field & tennis courts, gym, Pavilion, River House, Paddle House and much more. There are also wonderful natural amenities such as greenspaces, parks, trails and the river and amazingly, all of this is just minutes from downtown Greenville. Acadia offers a true community with frequent events including: pizza parties at the pool, movie on the lawn, an Easter Egg hunt, a July 4th celebration, Breakfast with Santa and so much more. Zoned for World International Baccalaureate Middle and High Schools. Get a degree recognized throughout the World.
- MLS® #1396149
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab, Slab
- Listing Agent:Jason Pruitt
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address18 Cushing Street
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 18 Cushing Street, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1396149)
|Price Increased||$515,000||$15,100 (3.02%)|
|Price Reduced||$499,900||$9,600 (1.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$509,500||$10,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Reduced (from $524,500)||$519,500||$5,000 (0.95%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.