Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Wagram Way, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1396153
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Like new and loaded! That is how to describe this fantastic home and an opportunity to get into this unique and sought after walkable community only minutes from downtown and in the epicenter of all that is developing in Greenville. Welcome to Hollingsworth Park! The classic designs of the homes and the friendly atmosphere will lure you in and the features of this particular home will win you over. Hardwood flooring will greet you as you walk in off of the rocking chair front porch. The wide foyer is flanked by the formal dining room with wains coating and chair/crown molding, and a walk in laundry room and powder room on the other side. You will love the arched doorways and open floor plan with all of today's most popular features throughout. The kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances (including gas cook top), white cabinets, tile back splash, recessed lighting, brushed nickel fixtures and is highlighted by the large center island with bar seating area. There is also a french door pantry. The family room sits adjacent to the kitchen for more of a keeping room effect and also features hardwood floors, fireplace with gas logs, and ceiling fan. Next is the nice sized breakfast room overlooking a side patio with a stylish added paver area. Three bedrooms are up the front stairs and include the master with large walk in closet, full bath with granite surfaces, fully tiled shower, garden tub, dual vanity, and tile flooring. The back stairs lead to the spacious bonus room perfect for another bedroom or that ever popular rec/man cave space. Plus you will enjoy the large storage closet that can serve as a catch all for those large plastic toys! This home also features additional paved parking spaces and a level back yard with retaining wall steps to an additional lower level that could be transformed into play space as well. The over sized two car side entry garage features an extra tall door and super clean painted flooring. As added bonus is the privacy this lot has to offer with a wooded area in the rear that is owned by the community. Don't worry about the yard as that is covered by the nominal regime! Hurry and visit this great home and make your move today!
- MLS® #1396153
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:J.j. Bowers
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address6 Wagram Way
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 6 Wagram Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1396153)
|Price Reduced (from $425,000)||$415,000||$10,000 (2.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:31pm CDT.