Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 Lynch Road, Enoree SC, 29335 MLS® #1396220
Home in None Enoree SC
Should you want privacy... a retreat with acreage, seclusion waterfront river home...this one's for you! This country home is located on 10 acres of land with the amazing roaring Tyger River on the property. Home offers 2700 sqft of heated living area. Three large bedrooms with three full bathrooms. Main level of home features country kitchen with abundance of cabinets and counter space. Large eating area allows for great gatherings! Bar seating at countertop also adds more seating. Walk-in laundry room is large in size with double door closet for storage. Hardwood flooring through main level of home. Living room overlooks covered porch! Fireplace on each level for those cozy nights! Master bedroom on main level. Master suite with double vanity, separate shower, & soaking tub. Secondary bedroom and full bath on main level. Lower level of home is completely finished. This could easily be a mother-in-law suite. Over-sized great-room with fireplace, bedroom, full bathroom, & covered patio. Kitchen has sink and cabinets...could easily be completed with appliances. The land that is offered with this home is stunning! The river is in your backyard. Great outdoor adventures on your private retreat! Adjoining 18 acres may be available to purchase.
- MLS® #1396220
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front
- Listing Agent:Traci Brock
- Listing Office:Re/max Executive Spartanburg
- Address340 Lynch Road
- Zip Code29335
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Price Change History for 340 Lynch Road, Enoree, SC (MLS® #1396220)
|Price Reduced (from $459,900)||$399,900||$60,000 (13.05%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 2:46am CST.