Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
52 Moonshine Falls Trail, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1396226
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. A long, private driveway takes you past a charming pond to this contemporary, split-level home sitting at an elevation 1,500+ feet. Offering extravagant, wide S to SW facing mountain views with three patios and a deck to take in the gorgeous vistas. Spectacular finishes including trey and wooden coffered ceilings, granite countertops, and terracotta tile and bamboo floors. The spacious floor plan is spread out to perfection, allowing privacy for house guests. A master bedroom, great room, formal dining room, breakfast room, laundry, deck, and patio round out the main level. Above the garage is another sizable bedroom suite that could easily be used as a second master. Your overnight company will be treated to a gracious lower level area that includes two large bedrooms, along with a recreation room with a wet bar, a media room, and sitting/multipurpose room. Only a quick drive from the gatehouse to access Highway 11. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1396226
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Other, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Pond, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing Agent:Vince Roser
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address52 Moonshine Falls Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops-Other, Central Vacuum, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Gas, Other, Warming Drawer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 52 Moonshine Falls Trail, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1396226)
|Price Reduced (from $799,000)||$710,000||$89,000 (11.14%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 10:46am CDT.