Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Ripplestone Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1396227
Home in Martins Trail Anderson SC
New construction in Midway School Zone in the $230,000's! This "Camden Plan" has three bedrooms and two baths on the main level except for the large 19x11 bonus room upstairs. The large open living room has cathedral ceilings and a gas fireplace, engineered hardwood floors in the foyer, great room, dining areas and kitchen. The kitchen has 42" cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the master suite and large walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom includes double sinks, large soaking tub, ceramic tiled shower with glass surround door and ceramic tiled floor. This home has generous features such as crown molding and 9' ceilings downstairs, transom windows and a glass door to the covered porch. You can expect a fully sodded and irrigated front and back yard, mature landscape package, and raised brick slab. The hand-painted cement plank siding, charming board and batten design and dormers add extra character composition to the exterior of this home. The development will have sidewalks and street lights throughout! Street lights will be maintained by the city. Covered pavilion for entertaining and enjoyment is under development as well! One year builder's home warranty passes with the sale as well as a one year termite bond. Located just off of Harriett Circle near the East/West Parkway in the Midway, Glenview and Hanna schools! More floor plans available for this developing subdivision! The builder is offering a one year YMCA package incentive. Come see our neighborhood model Wednesdays- 11:30-1:30, Thursdays & Fridays - 3:00-6:00, Saturdays - 10:00-1:00, Sundays - 2:00-4:00!
- MLS® #1396227
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Amy Tippitt
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address109 Ripplestone Way
- SubdivisionMartins Trail
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:46am CDT.