Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Longview Terrace, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1396319
Home in Twin Brook Easley SC
Well built brick ranch located in one of Easley's most desirable neighborhoods, lined with mature trees and tastefully crafted homes. Zoned for the most sought after schools and within a quick commute to shopping, dining, and top notch healthcare facilities. Enter into the welcoming foyer, which leads to the huge living area complete with rock fireplace (with gas logs) and tons of natural lighting. Formal dining room provides the perfect space for your friend and/or family gatherings. Kitchen offers great counter space and breakfast nook for less formal meals! Luxurious master suite is the perfect size with on suite bathroom! Home is situated on large lot, with back deck overlooking private yard. This home has so much potential! Don't miss your opportunity to put your own finishes on this quality brick ranch!
- MLS® #1396319
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address314 Longview Terrace
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 314 Longview Terrace, Easley, SC (MLS® #1396319)
|Price Reduced (from $156,500)||$150,000||$6,500 (4.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.