Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1515 W Rutledge Avenue, Gaffney SC, 29341 MLS® #1396480
Home in None Gaffney SC
This BRICK RANCH will welcome you home with beautiful pastoral views. 3 BEDS/2 BATHS with 2 CAR GARAGE and large FENCED BACKYARD is right off Interstate 85 and just minutes from downtown Gaffney and Gaffney Outlets. Home has been well maintained… most recent projects include a NEW ROOF, LIGHT FIXTURES, NEW GUTTERS/DOWNSPOUTS, NEW GAS PACK, NEW DUCT WORK, NEW WIRING IN 2017, NEW WATER HEATER, FOUNDATION SUPPORT, NEW EXHAUST FANS IN 2018. NEW TOILET SEALS, SEWER CLEAN OUT, & PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE 2019. Hardwood floors have been refinished and you’ll find built-in bookcases in the living room.
- MLS® #1396480
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Leanne Carswell
- Listing Office:Expert Real Estate Team
- Address1515 W Rutledge Avenue
- Zip Code29341
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Price Change History for 1515 W Rutledge Avenue, Gaffney, SC (MLS® #1396480)
|Price Reduced||$179,900||$8,100 (4.31%)|
|Price Reduced||$188,000||$4,000 (2.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $195,000)||$192,000||$3,000 (1.54%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm CST.