Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Bridgewater Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1396514
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Fantastic one of a kind home in sought after Botany Woods!!!! This beautiful home features a large private lot with a park like setting. As you enter the home from the covered front porch you will find a large foyer (15X7) that will lead you into a large family room with bamboo flooring, track lighting, built-ins, fireplace and a sliding glass door that leads to the awesome back deck that is (31X14). Just off the family room you will find the formal dining room (Bamboo Flooring). Then you will enter the kitchen with lots of cabinets, tiled granite counter tops, breadbox hideaway, Bamboo flooring and an eat-in breakfast area that also has a slider leading to the back deck. From the kitchen you will enter the wonderful large den with fireplace, built-in bookshelves, extra track lighting, Bamboo flooring, wooden beams on the ceiling and a sliding glass door leading to the deck. The master bedroom is privately located on one end of the house and features two closets, bamboo flooring and a nice full bath with jacuzzi tub, tremendous cabinetry, corian countertops, double sinks and separate tiled walk-in shower. The other two large bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bath and are located on the other end of the house. There is also a large walk-in laundry room with built-in cabinets, sink and toilet. The basement of the home is one huge open room with fireplace, large half bath and a sliding door that leads to a private patio. The driveway leads to a rear entry two car attached carport and also has a huge extra paved parking area. The back deck overlooks an incredible manicured private backyard that features a creek that is overlooked by a private screened-in cabana (12x6) with wonderful seating. The entire yard has a full sprinkler system, partially fenced back yard with so many wonderful plants, trees and shrubs throughout. The yard will blow you away!!! This home is so special and incredible in so many ways!!!
- MLS® #1396514
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Bryan Deyoung
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address307 Bridgewater Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Bamboo
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 2:46pm CDT.