Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
263 River Falls Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1396535
Home in River Falls Pla Duncan SC
Once in a great while a home of this magnitude hits the market. This home, located on the fifth fairway of River Falls golf course, is magnificent in many ways. As you step into this gorgeous home, you'll immediately feel how spacious and open it is. The main foyer opens into a large living room, complete with a cozy fireplace that features gas logs. Hardwood floors stretch as far as you can see. There is a formal dining room with plenty of space for large gatherings. The kitchen is a chef's dream, with dark granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space, and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast area commands a beautiful view of the golf course, and french doors lead to a deck that traverses the entire length of the home. The master bedroom is on the main floor, with a HUGE closet, tiled shower, garden tub, and dual sinks. Two more bedrooms and a second full bathroom complete the main level. Upstairs, there is a large media room with kitchenette, a full bathroom, and a bedroom that features solar tube lighting. Walk down to the basement to discover a huge rec room, complete with wet bar, as well as the fifth bedroom, the fourth full bathroom, and a home office. Doors open to a patio that runs underneath the deck. The rec room leads to the three car garage. The back yard is fenced, and gives plenty of room to play! This home is has a tremendous amount of storage, and features a central vacuum, a laundry room that also doubles as a butler's pantry, and much more. Just minutes from I-85, Greenville, Spartanburg, and the GSP airport, you're in the perfect location. Come and see why this will be YOUR new home!
- MLS® #1396535
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Tennis Court
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, On Golf Course, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:William Kennedy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address263 River Falls Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Falls Pla
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 263 River Falls Drive, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1396535)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $405,000)||$400,000||$5,000 (1.23%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:46pm CST.