Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
152 River Bend Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1396652
Home in None Greenville SC
Outstanding design in this quality build by Jimmy Francis, JFrancis Builders. Huge front porch with wood burning fireplace opens through custom leaded glass double doors to this quality craftsman home with high end finishes throughout. Great Room has a gas fireplace and is open to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with top of the line 5 burner Thermador gas cooktop, 2 Thermador convection ovens, all stainless package including Maytag refrigerator and Thermador dishwasher. Custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, walk-in pantry, center island with eating bar, and easy access to the patio. Beautiful study on the first floor, which could easily convert to a downstairs bedroom, is attached to a full bath. Entry from the rear entry garage connects to a mud room with cabinetry and storage, and adjoins the laundry room with laundry sink, laundry chute and built in ironing board. The Master Bedroom is on the second floor and has an adjoining sitting room (9x12) with gas log fireplace, walk in closet (9x11)and access to the luxurious master bath. Two additional storage closets are in the master bedroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack 'n Jill bath and bedroom 2 has a 10x7 attached sitting alcove. The upstairs bonus room/office is convenient and has an attic storage room (9x17)that can easily be converted to either an additional bedroom or media room. Quality appointments throughout. This home is located directly across from the River Bend Equestrian Park (County Owned). Swamp Rabbit Trail is nearby and just a quick drive into downtown Travelers Rest and just 15 minutes into historic Downtown Greenville. This home is a "must see". Taxes based on 6% assessment. Property has been used by a local non-profit for their board meetings . House has not been lived in.
- MLS® #1396652
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Wanda Reed
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address152 River Bend Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 152 River Bend Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1396652)
|Price Reduced||$484,000||$5,000 (1.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $535,000)||$489,000||$46,000 (8.60%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.