Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Knob Creek Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1396659
Home in Airy Springs Easley SC
Located in the desirable Powdersville Community and Anderson School District ONE is this 5 bed 4 full bath home with popular Pemberley floor plan and situated on a .78 acre homesite with side entry garage! Colors are neutral and comfortable throughout and the prestigious Airy Springs Neighborhood provides an iron gate entry that sets the stage. Wide streets surrounded by mature landscaping frame the neighborhood and Knob Creek Court is just a short drive in. Stacked stone, detailed brick work, and hardy plank are just what you are looking for and will surely catch your eye as you pull through the cut-de-sac street. This beautiful floor plan includes many desirable features that include soaring ceilings, wide planked hardwood floors, formal living room with coffered ceiling, formal dining room with tray ceiling, family rooom with stone fireplace flanked by bookcases, first floor guest bedroom with full bathroom, mud room at garage entrance into home, open kitchen complete with granite countertops, 42" cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, large center island, and grand walk-in pantry and extra large breakfast room with entry onto the enormous patio with 12 x 18 covering. This is perfect for entertaining your fantastic neighbors, family and friends or just relaxing and enjoying the weather! Upstairs you will first reach a 2nd guest bedroom, an appointed junior master bedroom and a 4th guest room adjoined by a large full bath with dual sink vanities. The Master Bedroom is a true retreat in itself and boasts a large separate sitting area with a SECOND gas fireplace. That’s right, even the master has a fireplace. The luxurious master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower, his and her vanities with granite countertops, ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower surround, and huge his/her walk-in closets. The spacious laundry room is conveniently located on the 2nd floor and adjoins one of the master bedroom closets. Each year the Powdersville Community comes alive in the Fall; enjoy Wren High Football games while building friendships that will last a lifetime! Downtown Greenville with all of the entertainment it provides is a short drive from Powdersville! Make this gorgeous property your home today!
- MLS® #1396659
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address9 Knob Creek Court
- SubdivisionAiry Springs
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 9 Knob Creek Court, Easley, SC (MLS® #1396659)
|Price Reduced (from $412,000)||$399,900||$12,100 (2.94%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:01am CDT.