Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Rollingreen Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1396728
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Just gorgeous! This newer Botany Wood beauty (2001) was designed with all the bells & whistles and a finished basement! Outstanding details begin with an impressive brick façade, stained concrete rocking chair front porch, and a front entry double Garage. The +/-.40 acre lot is framed by pretty crepe myrtle & Japanese maple trees along with hosta, roses, hydrangeas, black eyed Susan’s and a variety of other seasonal plantings that make the yard seem like paradise! Inside you will discover a traditional floorplan that begins with hardwood floors, a fully transomed front entrance, and heavy moldings. An oversized cased opening gives way to the formal Dining Room that proudly presents hardwood floors with an inlaid border and crown & chair rail moldings. Your entertaining space can overflow into the formal Living Room that gives designer pendant style lighting and a bay window that fills the space with natural light. Hardwood floors continue through the centrally located Great Room that also features custom built-ins, a wood burning fireplace with gas hook-up, a floor to ceiling masonry surround, a built-in entertainment center, and a glass paneled door that opens to the screened porch. No detail was overlooked in the gourmet Kitchen! Its equipped with a full bank of painted cabinetry, a contrasting center island with cookbook storage & veggie sink, stainless appliances, designer lighting, and even a garden window that’s perfect for growing your favorite herbs! A butler’s pantry with glass front cabinetry can be found in the adjoining Breakfast Room as well as a candelabra chandelier. The Master Suite is located on the opposite wing of the home along with a conveniently half bath. A double tray ceiling and neutral carpet decorates the Master bedroom, while a corner set jetted tub, separate shower, his & her vanities and his & her closets make the Master bath extra-special. Two secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs along with two full baths (one ensuite & one Jack-and-Jill), and a massive Bonus Room with plenty of closet & under eave storage space. Additional living space can be found on the home’s basement level. It includes a large Den with tray ceiling & second wood burning fireplace (with gas hook-up), a half bath, fourth bedroom, fourth full bath, utility closet and a 33x15 unfinished space that would be ideal for storage or a workshop! The rear of the property is a dream come true! You will enjoy outside entertaining on the stained concrete screened porch, grilling deck that’s plumbed with natural gas, and the lower level covered & open patios. There’s also a fire pit built into the separate flagstone patio, plenty of exterior storage closets and a park-like backyard with mature hardwoods and a natural area accessed by a foot bridge! Other important features include a radon system, teak exterior stairs, and a newer roof (2013). 5 Rollingreen Road is currently zoned for award-winning Lake Forest, League Middle and Wade Hampton High schools and has outstanding neighborhood amenities that include a pool, playground, athletic facilities, and more!
- MLS® #1396728
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Nancy Bachour
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address5 Rollingreen Road
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 5 Rollingreen Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1396728)
|Price Increased (from $569,000)||$580,000||$11,000 (1.93%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm CDT.