Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Hampton Avenue, Clinton SC, 29325 MLS® #1396745
Home in Other Clinton SC
Move-in ready home within walking distance to Presbyterian College, School of Pharmacy, and downtown Clinton. Recent improvements include freshly painted interior and cabinets, new granite counters, new appliances, new decking, refinished hardwood flooring, updated electrical outlets/switches/GFCIs, new guest bath vanity and a new wood privacy fence. Other upgrades in recent years include architectural roof shingles and vinyl replacement windows. The home features a spacious living room, formal dining, walk-in pantry, fully floored attic, and a deck overlooking the rear yard. The fenced lot is level with nice shade trees, including a Pecan, Magnolia and Japanese Maple. The large covered front porches are perfect for those Fall afternoons. Home should qualify for USDA 100% financing, FHA, VA or conventional loan types.
- MLS® #1396745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Templeton
- Listing Office:Upstate Realty, Inc.
- Address206 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29325
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Price Change History for 206 Hampton Avenue, Clinton, SC (MLS® #1396745)
|Price Reduced||$149,900||$10,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $164,500)||$159,900||$4,600 (2.80%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:01pm CDT.