Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Vicchio Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1396777
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
This incredible all stone Tuscan villa boasts charm, superior finishes and is meticulously maintained. The setting of this home is unparalleled as it is situated on two lots for optimal privacy and is directly across the street from a serene community park, plus views of Paris Mountain. The custom arched door sets the tone for all the home's exquisite details. The great room and adjacent study are filled with an abundance of natural light and enjoy views of the mountains and breathtaking sunsets. An extended height arched doorway leads to the custom kitchen and dining area. This area is truly the heart of the home and has a spectacular kitchen with high quality Woodmode cabinets and custom granite tops. The chef in the family will appreciate the stainless steel Wolfe 6 burner gas range with two ovens, large center island with seating, expansive walk in pantry and easy access to the adjacent dining area that enjoys easy access to the private screened porch that features an aluminum interlocking screen system, tile floors and a richly stained bead board ceiling. Steps away, the lovely yard is a true oasis. The many lovely flowering shrubs, perennials, manicured lawn, fenced yard and best of all, the gas fire pit beckon you outside to enjoy the outdoors throughout the seasons. The main floor master bedroom is located for optimal privacy and features a large walk in closet with custom shelving. The master bath has a huge custom shower that features four body sprays and a handheld shower. There are dual vanity sinks with custom granite and lots of cabinets for storage. The second bedroom and private en-suite bath are also conveniently located on the main floor. There is also an office located on the main floor as well as a huge walk in laundry and powder room. For optimal livability, there is an elevator to maximize the use of the upstairs which features two more bedrooms and Jack & Jill bath. There is also a large finished room that could be used as an exercise room, office or storage room. The upstairs den features a gas burning fireplace and wet bar. There are many upgrades to this lovely home including: gleaming hardwood floors throughout the home, Icynene foam insulation, three car garage with epoxy flooring and storage closets, a 15x15 climate controlled room adjacent to the third garage bay, 8-video surveillance camera system and structured wiring. Montebello is a private gated community offering many open air parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green and stocked fishing lake. 2019 HOA dues are $1,760. Lot registration fee $300. Villaggio di Montebello features lawn maintenance for $1,980 semi-annually.
- MLS® #1396777
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Thomas Sherard
- Listing Office:Langston-black Real Estate Inc
- Address2 Vicchio Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:31am CDT.