Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Gascony Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1396959
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Exceptional quality is the hallmark of this custom-built home with complete in-law suite, (To include its own garage and full living quarters) … Every detail is exquisite! Upscale custom finishes including multi-piece crown molding, barrel ceiling and hardwood floors draw you into the welcoming Foyer. Just off the Foyer you will be impressed by the Living Room that greats you with French doors, bay window, and a deep trey ceiling with back lighting. The Formal Dining Room showcases ornate designed 12’ ceilings, two story windows, and designer lighting. The gas log fireplace creates a casual & warm environment in the expansive Great Room along with a barrel ceiling and a wall of windows that allows plenty of natural light to fill the space. The Gourmet Kitchen flows seamlessly from the Great Room, where you will be delighted to find an extended breakfast bar, custom furniture quality cabinetry, granite counter tops, exposed beams in the tongue and groove ceiling, stainless steel upscale appliances, and a large walk-in pantry. The Kitchen opens to the Breakfast area that gives access to the Deck, which makes indoor and outdoor entertaining a breeze. The main level Master Suite is luxury personified! It has been styled with exposed wood beams, custom chandelier, and plush neutral carpet. The Master Bath will be a welcomed retreat at the end of a long day with an over-sized jetted garden tub, His and Her furniture style vanities with granite countertops, and a custom tiled walk-in shower with dual shower heads and stone pebble floor. In the ever so poplar split floor plan style the secondary bedrooms are on the opposite end of the home and share a Jack and Jill style bath with dual vanity and tile surround shower. Just up the stairs you will find a Bonus Room that is currently used as Craft Room and Office Space. The Garden level of the home features an in-law suite with laminate hardwood floors throughout. The downstairs area is truly amazing! The Kitchen is equipped with granite countertops, custom tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances, which includes a wall-oven, and large Breakfast area with chandelier. Its Dining Room is open to the Kitchen and flows into the bright & light Great Room. In the Great Room you will find exposed beams, lighted ceiling fan, and French doors that open to a private garden Patio. You will also find two full Baths and two bedrooms with plush neutral carpet, lighted ceiling fans, and walk-in closets. In addition to the two bedrooms there is a flex room that’s wired for a Theatre Room if desired, and this entire lower level is served by its own two car garage for ease and private access if desired. The exterior of the home is just as amazing as the interior. On the main level you will find a two car attached Garage along with another attached two car Garage for the garden level in-law suite, there is also room for an in-ground pool (Design drawings upon request). Other notable features include a central vac and state-of-the-art tankless hot water heater. Don’t miss all that this impressive home has offer! (Complete list of custom features, upscale & energy efficient construction available upon request)
- MLS® #1396959
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address133 Gascony Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 133 Gascony Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1396959)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:16pm CDT.