Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
437 River Way Drive, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1396989
Home in Pelham Falls Greer SC
PELHAM FALLS! Live in one of the Eastside's Most Desirable Neighborhoods! This home offers so many features that are hard to find in Pelham Falls! You'll enjoy 4 or 5 bedrooms (Bonus is massive and has a closet), location is superb with a cul-de-sac lot & direct access to the walking path as well as a hard to find flat, fenced and private yard!! If you know anything about Pelham Falls, you'll know this is super rare to get all these qualities! Now to the interior! The inviting foyer gives you easy access to your Dining Room or Living Room (currently an office) and on into the bright Den that features french doors to the back deck! Kitchen offers Granite counter tops, new light fixtures and faucet, Kohler double sinks, painted & glazed wood cabinets with new hardware and stainless appliances! There's plenty of seating with a great bar area and breakfast area that overlooks your picturesque backyard! Another added bonus is two stairwells! One in the foyer and one off the kitchen. Stairs lead you to the 2nd level where you'll find 4 or 5 bedrooms! Master is a wonderful size and has a full bath with separate tub, double sinks, and newer shower! The Bonus Room could be used for multiple uses: Office, Playroom, Teenager hangout, Storage, etc! Additional updates of home include: Newer roof. The entire inside has been freshly painted. Newer carpet. New A/C unit. Two newer air handlers. Pelham Falls offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, playground, soccer field, 2-mile walking trail along the Enoree river. Stairs through the woods behind the house lead you to the walking path. Located a short stroll from the infamous beach area where the Enoree and Rocky Creek rivers come together.
- MLS® #1396989
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Van Gieson
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address437 River Way Drive
- SubdivisionPelham Falls
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:31am CDT.