Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4275 Old Furnace Road, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1396991
Home in None Chesnee SC
This beautiful 1.43 ACRE LOT is the perfect setting for this 3 Bedroom home with a spacious Bonus Room and 2 1/2 Baths. Over 2,800 sq ft with the master suite on the main floor. Brick columns with lighting mark the entrance and long drive. Step inside where you'll find HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout the main living, dining areas and kitchen. Two-story ceilings make the great room with a GAS FIREPLACE open and bright. The eat-in kitchen offers the perfect spot to enjoy family meals in front of the BAY WINDOW. GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, WALK-IN PANTRY, CUSTOM CABINETS and bar seating. The FORMAL DINING room has crown molding with rope accent lighting and the study offers French doors, hardwood floors, and is situated nicely on the front side of the home. The SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE has two walk-in closets, JETTED TUB, SEPARATE SHOWER, and DUAL VANITIES. The half bath and a HUGE LAUNDRY ROOM W/SINK & CABINETS finish out the main floor. Upstairs are two nice sized bedrooms, a LARGE BONUS ROOM with a second fireplace, a full bath, den, and a HOBBY ROOM with walk-in attic access! The PRIVATE BACK YARD is quiet and serene and has the outdoor space you are looking for! THE SCREENED PORCH, deck, and PATIO overlook the NATURAL SETTING. There is EXCELLENT STORAGE throughout this home. The WALK-IN ATTIC has potential to be finished if you have an added room in mind. The 16'x12' outbuilding with electricity is included. A few more attractive features include: TANKLESS WATER HEATER, front yard irrigation, two-car garage w/extra storage and yard door. No HOA. Desirable Boiling Springs School District.
- MLS® #1396991
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kathy Tamburro
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Sptbg
- Address4275 Old Furnace Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 4275 Old Furnace Road, Chesnee, SC (MLS® #1396991)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:46am CDT.