Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
629 Elljean Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397187
Home in None Easley SC
Welcome home to 629 Elljean Rd. Located just minutes from downtown Easley and less than a quarter mile from the halfway point on the Doodle Trail, this home offers plenty of room to really spread out. A terrific ranch floor plan offers approximately 2500 sqft of living space on the main level and another 2200 sqft of finished walkout basement space. Enjoy quiet country living on your large rocking chair front porch. Upon entry into the foyer, you have a formal living room with gas fireplace that is connected to a formal dining area. The master bedroom and two additional bedrooms are also located on the main level. The en suite master bath is complete with a stand-up shower. There is also a full guest bath on the main level as well as a half bath located in the walk in laundry area. A spacious kitchen with gas cook top and double ovens adjoins a keeping room with gas fireplace and overlooks a large back deck. Soak up some sunshine on the back deck, or enjoy some fun in the sun in your in-ground swimming pool overlooking your very own tennis court. There is plenty of room to add on if so desired as the lot spans nearly 4 acres. Next to the pool is a huge covered patio as well as an additional detached 2 car garage, pool house bathroom, as well as storage space that could be converted into a great workshop. Back in the main living quarters you will find an additional 2200 sqft of finished space in the basement. The main living area of the basement has its own kitchenette and would be an amazing media room or play area and perfect for entertaining. There are also 3 additional rooms that could be used for home office space, craft area, storage... the possibilities are truly endless. There is also a bedroom as well as an additional full bathroom located in the basement, and could be used as separate living quarters. A diamond in the rough that, with a little polish, will be a true showpiece. Home has had a recent appraisal completed and could potentially be eligible for a renovation loan. Home to be sold as-is.
- MLS® #1397187
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:John Briley
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address629 Elljean Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
Price Change History for 629 Elljean Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1397187)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 4:16pm CDT.