Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Escalante Drive, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1397218
Home in Canyon Creek Boiling Springs SC
BACK ON MARKET. BUYER’S LOAN FELL THROUGH. LOAN DENIAL WAS THROUGH NO FAULT OF SELLER, APPRAISAL OR VONDITION OF HOME. Large .79 ACRE LOT with land, privacy, and creek-side living in a popular Boiling Springs neighborhood! Beautiful custom built, craftsman style home located in Canyon Creek Subdivision in District 2. Two story open floor plan home with stacked stone, brick & hardy plank siding, and double curved garages. This home has three bedrooms, bonus room, large loft area, three full baths, and a half bath. Enter into the dramatic two story foyer with curved wrought iron staircase, open to the extraordinary two story great room with a striking stacked stone fireplace, framed columns, custom archways, and cabinets on each side of fireplace. Large open loft with HARDWOOD floors and a WROUGHT IRON BALCONY overlooks great room for dramatic views of the living area. Formal dining room has decorative COFFERED ceiling with faux painting, extensive picture framing with crown molding, beautiful CURVED ARCH with columns, and French doors which open to the covered deck. Kitchen has granite countertops, curved island, custom stained cabinets, stainless steel appliances, coffered ceiling, a spacious breakfast area, and another set of French doors to the covered deck. Master bedroom is located on the first floor with double step-up ceiling; faux paint, rope lighting, and HIS/HER WALK-IN CLOSETS with wood shelving. Master bath has double granite sinks, whirlpool tub with ceramic and granite surrounds, and separate glass and ceramic walk in shower. Upstairs has the large and sweeping loft area, a second bedroom with a private bath and double closet, third bedroom with its own private bath, and a large bonus room. The yard has irrigation in the front and sides. Plenty of trees and shrubbery positioned for privacy. Roses, hydrangeas, tulips, gerber daisies, gardenias, azaleas, calla lilies, gladiolas, peonies, nandina, ASIATIC LILIES, and herbs planted for year round blooms to enjoy indoors and out. Large crawl space storage and MAN CAVE with built-in work bench has garage door access under the house. Plenty of space to create your own outdoor living sanctuary, from the back of the house all the way down to the CREEK. Subdivision has an IN-GROUND POOL. Home sits on .79 acre lot. Second lot is .86 acres and can also be sold separately with the house.
- MLS® #1397218
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sarah Frank
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address216 Escalante Drive
- SubdivisionCanyon Creek
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 216 Escalante Drive, Boiling Springs, SC (MLS® #1397218)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:16am CDT.